_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Unlike buying a product off a shelf, we supply quality custom made design and print / branded products. Due to this returns are more complex.
Please note The terms of sale make clear that the customer is responsible for checking specifications and artwork. This must be approved before any order goes to production.
Please refer to the terms and conditions.
Scenario 1: If you order has clear defective issues
We will happily supply a reprint if there was no mention of artwork being a potential issue for the quality outcome of your order.
In this event, the following steps are required:
- Call or email us within 7 days to discuss your issues
- Email us with photo evidence of the issues (it’s not that we don’t trust you, it’s more for internal communication to ensure if it’s out fault, what we can do to prevent it happening again in the future)
- advise the quantity of damaged goods (for example, if soil stamping on business cards is not up to standard, fan out the cards and advise what qty require replacing )
- Discuss with us your required outcome. This may come in the form of
- partial refund
- how many pcs of the order you wish to keep
- When this is agreed upon, we will organise to have the goods collected (at no cost to you). The goods need to be package in the same state as they were received.
- On receipt of goods, we will organise the reprint / refund.
On the other hand, If we made reference to possible issues with the artwork (whether your supplied, or we created), and you choose to proceed without changing the design due to our recommendation, a free reprint will not be issued. In this event, please call or email us stating the order number within 7 days to discuss if it is something we can assist with.
Scenario 2: Item not received
If you order has not arrived, please check you order to see if you paid for additional freight insurance. Regardless, please call or email us stating the order number within 7 days to discuss if it is something we can assist with.
Scenario 3: Item received with damage
If you item(s) arrives in poor condition, please check you order to see if you paid for additional freight insurance. Regardless, please call or email us stating the order number within 7 days to discuss if it is something we can assist with.
Scenario 4: Un-Customised / unbranded items
If you have ordered a product from us that has had no customisation or printing, we will happily provide a refund. The following is required:
- Email us requesting a refund with your order number within 7 days
- Package goods in the same state as they were received so they can be resold
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for freight of goods back to us and supply tracking number
- On receipt of goods, we will process the refund
Print Promotion. We have been specialists in print finishing since 2009 and are happy to provide free consultation how to get the most
out your project. NO two jobs are the same, as no business is the same. As such each job should be treated with due process.
We offer first rate consultation to offer the right stock and the right finishing for your next upcoming job. The process is usually pretty quick once timeframe and budget is ascertained.
Further to this, we created this page to provide additional information regarding prepress – to ensure your artwork will turn out as intended. In addition, a comprehensive run down on all things print finishing – examples of how you can expect the product to turn out.
Who are we?
Print Promotion is a division of Arcane Media based in Brisbane, Queensland. We are a premium design and printing consultancy that specialises in creating or enhancing your visual corporate image. Our skilled team of seasoned graphic designers have the experience and marketing insight to ensure your image will effectively relate to your target demographic. We have an Australia-wide client base, servicing: hospitality and tourism; professional services; construction and trade; media; mining; recruitment; automotive; defence and the health business sectors.
Contact us today to discuss your next design or print project.
Call 1300 669 211